- ½ teaspoon orange zest
- ½ cup freshley squeezed orange juice
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped oregano or ¾ teaspoon dried
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Chopped red, yellow, green and/or orange peppers
- Chopped broccoli florets
- Shredded carrots
- Diced radishes
- Chopped red onion
To prepare dressing: Place orange zest and juice, vinegar, oil, oregano, mustard, salt and pepper in a jar. Cover and shake to combine. (makes about 1 cup.)
To prepare salad: Combine peppers, broccoli, carrots, radishes and onion in a medium bowl. Add ½ cup of the dressing and toss to coat.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. (cover and refrigerate extra dressing for up to 1 week).